Positive articles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a neighborhood park near their Chandler home, the Steele family gathers around a little box with wires.

Hmm.... I wonder if that was the same park I saw my first rocket launched? It was a Challenger II starter set my Dad bought at Safeway. I was 4 at the time, and we lived in Chandler, AZ... They made me cry....

Hey, I'll see Ed at airfest. cool, kcstar is writing about rocketry. we subscribe to that.

I read half of the first one....

If I didn't know about large rockets I would gather that they are dangerous , phrases like , large and dangerous , exploding, catching the ground on fire , impacting cars or worse... thats positive?

Yea Stymye,
I got the feeling in the first article that the reporter seemed to dwell somewhat negatively overall.

IMHO, it would be a good idea for them to come up with a new name for LDRS. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JStarStar
IMHO, it would be a good idea for them to come up with a new name for LDRS. :rolleyes:

LOL man, THAT has been hashed to death. Seems like every 6-9 months that subject comes up on rmr... do a google on there and also search ROL. Some rather heated discussion. I voiced my opinion about changing their name. Glad I was wearing my fireproof suit... LOL

I wouldn't touch that topic with a 10 foot superroc... :D

Originally posted by edwardw
Launch - Deploy - Recovery - Success

Or the one from a few years ago...

...geeze, it's so bad, I almost can't say it...

Let's - Do - Rocketry - Safely

*ducks for cover*

Somewhere in Ohio, Chris Pearson shuddered when I hit "Submit Reply" :p

Back