Popsicle rocket Launch on Saturday

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
Seeing that we might have some good weather this saturday the Florida Gulf Coast Tripoli club will be having our launch. I plan on launching the popsicle rocket for the first time. I think I have adjusted the nose weight for the correct CG and CP so its time to fly. I will be finishing up the paint for it on friday.

See build in this thread
Popsicle Rocket build

Do you think this might make a cool kit???

Dan

I didnt post a pic in this thread. Ill post some tomorrow after I finish painting it.

Dan

It never ceases to amaze me. When I joined TRF, and for quite a while, I saw every thread. Then at some point when TRF grew, I noticed I would miss a whole, good thread....like the one you referenced above Dbarrm. The good news is I'm caught up on this one :)

This was such a cool idea, and the tower was icing on the cake. And you even had a monster attack! Great job, Ii can't wait for more pics!

Dan:
i've been waiting to see what you where you were going with the launcher thread...I don't recall seeing this particular show. but very cool launchers, the model looks like it should be fun also. Can't wait to see the pics.

I was at the craft store one day looking for rocket stuff. the ones in my area suck when I came across the sticks and POP goes the idea in my head. Ive never done something like this before. When I was waiting for the glue to dry on the fins I started the tower and the rest is history.

Dan

Back