Poll for the most knowlageable newbies...My way to support TRF....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote the most intelligent new/young members that have demonstrated the most comprehention/abilities

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooked On Rockets

Reaction score
Please pick you're favorite new TRF member that has demonstrated exceptional knowledge and comprehension of the rules and regulations of flying rockets.
One that has proven that they are professional and have made no serious derogatory comments towards any other TRF members.

I will pick 3 contestants out of your final selections to upgrade to a supporting member.
Yeppers, doesn't really do much for the winners per sey , but it does do good for TRF who does need some support .
We all need some support.

So please vote and give me an opportunity to help TRF along with motivating our new members to continue to expand the horizon and go beyond the stars!!!

Well...that didn't work very well......
I guess this shouldn't be a poll...dohhhh...
How do you make an election????
Send me your choices via PM......
That's all I can figure, one way or another I'm gonna upgrade 3 TRF members,
Deadline for voting:
July 28th

Well, I have received no PM votes, so does that mean that no one is worthy?
Please don't make me pick 3 old geezers that have been here for 15+ years that have never supported!!!
LOL
Please send me your vote via PM!!! It will be anonymous!
I am fortunate that my job considers me "essential" so the covid drama has had no effect on my income, so I am willing to share.
I know that being a "supporting member" doesn't really do much for the member, but it does help TRF continue to operate and help all members who are new and old, to expand their rocketry goals and tasks and to keep punching holes in the sky!!!!

PLEASE VOTE via PM!!!!!

Back