Poll - 8 preliminary new SCP logos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCP

Reaction score
Hey guys, It was time for some freshening up! I started a contest to help me design a new logo, and I am really surprised and excited about the entries.

There is almost 90 entries so far, may of which I am filtering out, and the poll on Freelancer allows 8 to be sent out publicly for voting. I will probably update them and send this again in a few days as there are so many new ones coming in.

See what you guys think of these so far .......................... and thanks if you provide feedback of course!

https://www.freelancer.com/contest/poll-ODk0MTM4OjE=

Does the poll let you guys vote or like? Kinda clunky feeling poll , looks like you should be able to click on a number of "stars". It was difficult to find a way to make the entries public until I accidentally found that poll.

HAHA! Collectible stickers! You have some of the VERY few to exist in public actually, Stickershock Mark printed me a sheet of a dozen or so of that design to try out. I will need to tell him to destroy the artwork so they hold their value.

Thanks for the feedback!

Scott

I don't know you from Adam so please don't take this wrong. I like all the logos but in my opinion they are missing a key component. They don't tell me what you do.

For example:

Great:

Mad Cow Rocketry

Sirius Rocketry

Giant Leap Rocketry (GLR not as good)

Bolts and Nuts

I did not google your company name yet but would guess you are a machine shop.

Names that could make you wonder if you didn't know:

AC Supply
Semroc
(Not picking on you guys you have great products)

Just my thoughts.

Does the poll let you guys vote or like? Kinda clunky feeling poll , looks like you should be able to click on a number of "stars". It was difficult to find a way to make the entries public until I accidentally found that poll.

HAHA! Collectible stickers! You have some of the VERY few to exist in public actually, Stickershock Mark printed me a sheet of a dozen or so of that design to try out. I will need to tell him to destroy the artwork so they hold their value.

Thanks for the feedback!

Scott

I rated all of them 1-5 stars before submitting.

Hmmmm, well then I guess I am missing something on the poll website. Thanks again Dok

OK, figured out the poll and how to see results on the Freelancer site. Thanks for the feedback, I see some really constructive comments! Any of you graphic designers or marketing experts or something?

Why don't you sign up for that contest and enter that! haa thats a great idea for the rocketry specific side of the business. And like lowpuller also mentioned, you guys have me thinking I may break the logos into product specific versions. One for the regular machine shop and associated advertising, one for motorcycle ads, one for the rocketry ads........ like that rail guide and thrust plate idea............

Latest posts

Back