Poll #1 Run Off

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poll#1 Run Off

• johnwwa's Trisk-DE

• talkin_Monkey's Crapien One

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Well, looks like we need a run off! Had two that got the same number of votes...So, without much ado, here are you 2 run off candidates!

johnwwa's Trisk-DE

talkin_Monkey's Crapien One

So, please vote! ;) Voting will be for the next 5 days..

Well, it is now official! johnwwa's Trisk-DE takes home the trophy! :) Congrats!

Thank you all for the congrats. But I must say Talkin_ monkey Carpien One was also a very nice looking entry, worthy of being a winner.

For me It was not about winning a contest. Trisk-DE made a madien flight this weekend and of course Jim is correct a perfect flight on a D12-5. That to me is worth more than a contest win.

Jim please consider kitting this one it to will be a winner:)

A special Thanks to our sponsor MARK at stickershock123.com for the prizes.

John

Thank you all for the congrats. But I must say Talkin_ monkey Carpien One was also a very nice looking entry, worthy of being a winner.

For me It was not about winning a contest. Trisk-DE made a madien flight this weekend and of course Jim is correct a perfect flight on a D12-5. That to me is worth more than a contest win.

Jim please consider kitting this one it to will be a winner:)

A special Thanks to our sponsor MARK at stickershock123.com for the prizes.

John

You're more than welcome, and remember if you entered and didnt win you still win 10% off any decal !!! woo hoo
Just contact me !!

Back