Polecat Aerospace is back

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part, but maybe Madcow had to cut something loose after they purchased Aeropack? They didn’t seem to be pushing the Polecat line very hard anyway... 🤔:dontknow:

David Schwantz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they can't get tubing. A lot of their rocket are OOS :(

rocketace

Reaction score
I love my 5.5 Fat Man. Actually just flew it this past weekend on a K550! And now it needs repairs for having a drag separation at burnout. Luckily it only suffered a shredded drogue and a big zipper.
BE477271-7D30-446B-A6CB-6890B1972C8E.jpeg

81C741F4-CB45-4D11-9E7E-A5DA8F191802.jpeg

32AA19BB-4E71-44E3-992F-784CBA1F5005.png

crossfire

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part, but maybe Madcow had to cut something loose after they purchased Aeropack? They didn’t seem to be pushing the Polecat line very hard anyway... 🤔:dontknow:
They don't even push their FG kits. 90% never in stock.

afadeev

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they can't get tubing. A lot of their rocket are OOS :(
I just hope that whoever owns PoleCat brand, also has custody of the legacy PC nose-cone molds.
Those tend to be pretty expensive to reproduce, and for low-volume large-diameter HP rockets, that can be a major obstacle to competitive pricing.

a

Last edited:

3stoogesrocketry

Reaction score
Yes it will! We are very exciting to be bringing back Polecat and we will be bringing back all the kit favorites. In the meantime follow us on Facebook @Polecat-Aerospace that’s way you can be up-to date with all that we are doing Thanks!

You should make a 1/2 scale Wocket for the new H13 . You could call it the "Pocket Wocket"

afadeev

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we are not owned by Madcow. My name is Daniel and I own a company called California Aerospace. We are currently in the process of launching our online store.
Congrats on acquiring Polecat from MadCow.
You came to the right place to advertise your new venture!

Consider sharing your plans on when you may start offering the kits for sale, and which ones you plan to prioritize for production first.
Many of us plan out large motor and HP rocket purchases well in advance, and adding your models to one's "I want" list will benefit your cash-flow !

:eggnog: