Polecat Aerospace Goblin Measurements?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFeller

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 10" Polecat Aerospace Goblin that they could measure for me?

I am looking at building a 15" version using a Thunderstorm nosecone and body tube. I would like to start messing around with Rocksim and it would be helpful to have the root chord, tip chord, and semi-span measurements of the 10" version. Mine won't be a true upscale, but more of an approximation.

If you're using a Thunderstorm, Polecat would probably love to help you directly. Also Garbee & Garbee have a decent OR file for reference material, l3 doc.

Lastly, I have a 10in PC Goblin in the garage, unbuilt. If the G&G sim doesn't get you what you want, I'll unpack & measure for you.

Cheers,
-dh.

If you're using a Thunderstorm, Polecat would probably love to help you directly. Also Garbee & Garbee have a decent OR file for reference material, l3 doc.

Lastly, I have a 10in PC Goblin in the garage, unbuilt. If the G&G sim doesn't get you what you want, I'll unpack & measure for you.

Cheers,
-dh.

Thanks for the reply!

I am getting the cone/tube from Polecat, I am supposed to call them back later this week to talk about picking up the parts. I figured I will talk to him about the build in person, but I was hoping to play around with Rocksim over the weekend. As it turned out, we sold more trees than expected (we own a small Christmas Tree farm) and didn't do anything rocketry-wise.

Back