• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pole Cat Bull Pup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3stoogesrocketry

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My storage unit if rockets needs to be down graded as I seem to keep acquiring more motorcycles. I'm looking to see if anyone withing the north east is interested in a pre built Bull Pup . It has 3 flights one it. 1st was Red Glare 1 on a M1939. Video is on YouTube ( rockets magazine) showing just how stable the rocket is . Second flight was on a Dennis Lappert M2800 wizards beard at Nerrf 1 . The last flight was at a TTRA launch on a Gorilla N1720 . The rocket weighs about 75 pounds . No chutes / electronics . Had a 98mm aeropack. 100 percent ready to throw a high impulse motor into it and go. I would like to get around 350 for the rocket . I can deliver withing about 3 hours or so for a gas charge. Open to offers / trades .

Attachments

• 20220927_131940.jpg
    20220927_131940.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Man is that thing a monster. Is North eastern PA out of your range? I’m just outside of Nicholson if you wanna look it up on google maps.
Not a bad price either.
Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

Back