Point of Notoriety to eRockets/Randy Broadway

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Going into the new year I am sitting here adding Semroc Kits to my wish list on eRockets.bix.
Thinking back to just one short year ago, that wish list would have been quite limited.
eRockets and Randy has done an outstanding job in getting so many Kits available in such a short time.
Not to forget a supply of quality old school parts (and custom parts).
With all his other involvements with his community and Rocket Club, Tours, Emails, astonishing service, etc...
Am truly thankful for him and his family of employees for their presence in today's age of Model Rocket Society.

Here's to a Happy New Year!
\\//_ Live Long & Prosper!

My hat's off to Randy, I was afraid that kits would dry up, but pretty much everything I would want is there. The problem--my build pile is already too huge, and once I get one of those "rockets I always wanted from my childhood," where do I stop? Probably not until I have all 30 or 80 or 100+ of them.

Point of order..."notoriety" implies something less than positive, although I know you didn't mean it that way. I can't find a single word to capture what you mean, "honorable mention" I guess comes close...

notorious |nəˈtôrēəs, nō-|
adjective
famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed: Los Angeles is notorious for its smog | he was a notorious drinker and womanizer.

Also, it's "Boadway", not "Broadway", although I suspect he's used to the misspelling.

think common usage these days is 'shout out to', I agree tis nice to be able to have access to all those (insert item type here) :).
Rex

I whole heartedly agree.
Going into the new year I am sitting here adding Semroc Kits to my wish list on eRockets.bix.
Thinking back to just one short year ago, that wish list would have been quite limited.
eRockets and Randy has done an outstanding job in getting so many Kits available in such a short time.
Not to forget a supply of quality old school parts (and custom parts).
With all his other involvements with his community and Rocket Club, Tours, Emails, astonishing service, etc...
Am truly thankful for him and his family of employees for their presence in today's age of Model Rocket Society.

Here's to a Happy New Year!
\\//_ Live Long & Prosper!

Back