Pnut battery replacement

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

Always willing to learn!
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
HELP!
I have left emails and phone messages with Perfectflite, for Pnut battery replacements, to no avail.
I have two TARC teams that need to replace their Pnut batteries.
I have searched Amazon, Ebay, Banggod, Alibaba, Sparkfun etc., as well numerous google searches.
Anyone know, what battery and or where to get replacement batteries.

Ken Weaver
[email protected]
vice president SARA
NAR section #545

HELP!
I have left emails and phone messages with Perfectflite, for Pnut battery replacements, to no avail.
I have two TARC teams that need to replace their Pnut batteries.
I have searched Amazon, Ebay, Banggod, Alibaba, Sparkfun etc., as well numerous google searches.
Anyone know, what battery and or where to get replacement batteries.

Ken Weaver
[email protected]
vice president SARA
NAR section #545
On the Perfectflite site there is a picture of the battery with the numbers.

Tried that! No success! Have you had any doing that? Current picture on both the Perfectflite sites has no info.
I tried searching using the numbers from two of the units needing batteries and literally hours and many different ways more.
That is why I am asking the group for help.

Attachments

• battery.png
    battery.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Good morning,

I have a follow up inquiry that fits this thread. My ARC team now has a dead battery Pnut which I would like to repair. Checking online with the code provided by Cerving is pulling up nothing or "out of stock" leads. I did find this on the Mouser site: 1671112215628.png

But I don't know if it is ok to use a different battery form.

Also, for changing the battery is there anything to be wary of aside from unsoldering the old one and soldering the new one in it's place?

Thanks for any help/advice you all can provide!

Herman

Good morning,

I have a follow up inquiry that fits this thread. My ARC team now has a dead battery Pnut which I would like to repair. Checking online with the code provided by Cerving is pulling up nothing or "out of stock" leads. I did find this on the Mouser site: View attachment 551037

But I don't know if it is ok to use a different battery form.

Also, for changing the battery is there anything to be wary of aside from unsoldering the old one and soldering the new one in it's place?

Thanks for any help/advice you all can provide!

Herman

That battery should work.

Cool! I may not need to switch it out; I just got word from techsupport at Perfectflight, and they have offered to look over the altimeter for me and change the battery! I did not think I would hear from them (I saw some threads on TRF about not hearing from them) so I am pleasantly surprised. Actually, I'm really excited for that response!

Herman

Hey I just wanted to update, perfect flight replaced the battery in my old Pnut and did a good check over of it. Great service!

Back