PML - Little Lunar Express Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my PML Little Lunar Express.
Just finished it today. I am thinking of coating it with the future wax. Never done it. But I got a 8, maybe 10 year old bottle that's dying to be opened.
:horse: Off to the launch!

Last edited:
Welcome to the PML Little Lunar Express Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the PML Little Lunar Express and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

PML: Little Lunar Express:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
PML Little Lunar Express Basic Information.

pml.gif
Public Missiles, Inc. (PML)

MODEL NAME: Little Lunar Express Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Retro, Exotic
Motor Mount: 1x38mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 35"
Diameter: 3.9"
Span:
Weight: 58 oz

Mfg. Description: PML has taken rocketry back to the future with this kit! Based on the rockets of 1950`s SciFi movies, here`s the Little Lunar Express! With it`s fin "wings" and tail, landing pods, and retro styling, this is one great looking bird. First shown to the world at LDRS-17 and NARAM-40, this kit has all the great features you`ve come to expect from PML. Complete with cockpit and passenger window decals, as well as tail numbers. This 3.9" diameter rocket has the same standard high-quality features that go into every PML kit: G10 fins, piston ejection system, preslotted tailcone, and more. This is a great kit to add to your collection, and is sure to draw attention on the flying field! Flies great on 38mm H and I motors and 29mm motors with ADPTR-38/29.

Motor based recovery system
Plastic nose cone and boattail
0.062 G-10 fins
38mm motor mount (can be flown on 29mm motors using the optional ADPTR-38/29 motor adapter)
Molded urethane landing pods
54" heavy-duty parachute
Stands nearly 3 feet tall
Complete, three color decal set and detailed instructions (PML 2013 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

pml-little%20lunar%20express-2013%20web.jpg
2013 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

pml-little%20lunar%20express-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also:
TRF Build Threads

TRF Applicable Threads

LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back