PML Bullpuppy 3" 38mm (G-powered)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockie

Reaction score
Some pictures from my build.
It will be launched sometime next month when the weather gets better, on a G67R-6.

The red/orange stripe should have been at the nosecone but whatever hehe :neener:

More pics coming.

puppy1.jpg

puppy2.jpg

puppy3.jpg

puppy4.jpg

puppy5.jpg

Good build. Great craftsmanship. If it flies as good as it looks, you have a winner!

I see you live in the land of white winter and green winter. I have visited your fine country on several occasions!

Last edited:
Thanks! It should fly on a G but it wont be fast, hopefully my 2-meter rail will help it on a straight path.

Nice you have visited.
The swedish winters can be great but i defenitly prefer the green summers though hehe. Crazy admounts of snow here right now. Alot of the trains/subway here in Stockholm is canceled, busses delayed, so if you visit again you should come in the summer ;)

Good build. Great craftsmanship. If it flies as good as it looks, you have a winner!

I see you live in the land of white winter and green winter. I have visited your fine country on several occasions!

........... so if you visit again you should come in the summer.;)

I have. On one trip I went through the Volvo truck factory in Umea .[did I spell it right?]

Being so close to the Arctic I mentioned to my guide how cold it was in July. He replied to me ...."we don't have a real summer here, only white winter and green winter."

O C at night and 60 C during the day.

I did not know I was going to be that far north and the 24 hrs of daylight also was a surprise !

Keep building and flying!

Beautiful rocket, and a great first flight!

What material did you use to create your fin alignment guide in the first set of pictures? How did you cut it out?

Dont know exactly what its called in english, its basicly a thick piece of paper. It was a pain to cut but it was the only thing i had at home that i could use ;)
A small kitchenknife with a serrated blade worked pretty good if i remember correctly.

It would have been easier with cardboard or somthing like that.

Nice looking rocket, great job on the finish.

Wow it looks and sounds cold in Sweden! :)

Nice looking rocket, great job on the finish.

Wow it looks and sounds cold in Sweden! :)

Thank you.
This winter has been quite cold, but thankfully spring is coming now :)

I really liked building this kit and can recommend it. Good quality, and pretty easy to build exept mayby the canard fins that is a bit tricky to line up with the rear fins..

Thank you.
This winter has been quite cold, but thankfully spring is coming now :)

I really liked building this kit and can recommend it. Good quality, and pretty easy to build exept mayby the canard fins that is a bit tricky to line up with the rear fins..

I fly the PML 1/4 Scale Patriot so I hear you on the quality of PML kits. The Patriot is a nice flyer as well, maybe a great next project for you! :)

Never seen a tripod used that way to launch. Ever any burn on the legs from the motor? What about stability? Nice looking rocket too by the way!

I fly the PML 1/4 Scale Patriot so I hear you on the quality of PML kits. The Patriot is a nice flyer as well, maybe a great next project for you! :)

Its nice but a bit heavy for a G mayby. Me wants L1 :) but its not very easy to get here in Sweden with the very small number of people that actually got L1/L2.

Hopefully someday !

Gary,

I have only used the tripodrail once but it seems pretty stable. The rail has a steel "spike/point" in the end to put in the ground so it does not move. I did not notice any burns or marks on the tripod after launch and it didnt budge/move but i dont know how well it would handle large HP motors. It all fits into a bag with the rest of the launch-equippment. Portability is nice :)

Back