• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted PML 11.4" Nosecone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnmanak

Reaction score
I want to make a rocket with PML 11.4" tubing, but I don't have a nosecone and LOC may never make them again.

So, if you have a PML 11.4" nosecone laying around you want to sell, let me know. Thanks

Eric,

Kenny mentioned to me a bit ago he had a PML 11.4" dia FNC when I told him about a future project of mine and
guess what. I just checked his page under his PML cones and he still has one calling out your name.

Let me know if you want me to link it. I'm sure you can find it pretty easily tho.

I hope this was a help to you and your project.
William

Eric,

Kenny mentioned to me a bit ago he had a PML 11.4" dia FNC when I told him about a future project of mine and
guess what. I just checked his page under his PML cones and he still has one calling out your name.

Let me know if you want me to link it. I'm sure you can find it pretty easily tho.

I hope this was a help to you and your project.
William

Awesome! I will check with Kenny, thanks for the heads up!

Back