Please Help With Lance Beta

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elessar518

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm new to this forum.

I got a Lance Beta Model Rocket a for a Birthday present a few years back and I never got a round to it until now. But i can't find the directions.

If someone has some left over and can copy and paste them on to a response, or can tell me where to get some, I's be most grateful. I know its been discontinued, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Elessar518

Originally posted by Elessar518
Hey,

I'm new to this forum.

I got a Lance Beta Model Rocket a for a Birthday present a few years back and I never got a round to it until now. But i can't find the directions.

If someone has some left over and can copy and paste them on to a response, or can tell me where to get some, I's be most grateful. I know its been discontinued, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Elessar518

There's a couple people who fly/flew with CATO (catorockets.org) that had them. Check CATO's launch pictures archive and find out who, and see if you can contact them.

One thing to know: the Lance Beta used to ship with a 28.5mm motor tube to fit NCR motors. Everyone else's motors are 29mm and these won't fit in the tube. Check your tube, and if it doesn't fit a 29mm motor easily, swap in a piece of 29mm motor tube from elsewhere. AT sells them, but they're not easy to find on their site. I get 29mm tube stock from Balsa Machining Service.

Back