• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PISTON EJECTION SYSTEMS FOR 54mm PML TUBE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercloud

Reaction score
Three Piston ejection systems for 54mm (2.1”) PML tubing. Made from scratch using PML components, but not made from PML kits. I made the discs and did the sewing. Two of these have discs at both ends of the short tube instead of one to add strength and reliability. I think one was ground tested, but these were never actually flown. Yes, one has a piece of nose cone attached… long story. Sell $15 for all three, plus actual postage.

Pistons 3.jpgPistons 2.jpgPistons 1.jpg

I have a rocket with three rear ejecting chutes. The center one is for the drogue, and the outer two for the mains. My thinking is that once the drogue is out, I don't want anything that the mains could snag on when they come out later, hence the smooth nosecone transition thingy for the drogue-ejector.
-Roger

Back