Pigs In Space.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
I've been watching some DVDs of the classic Muppet show and was wondering if anybody has seen a scratchbuilt of the classic the Swinetrek?

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
I've been watching some DVDs of the classic Muppet show and was wondering if anybody has seen a scratchbuilt of the classic the Swinetrek?

Noit finding anything in a search. Not even a picture of the original. Just a lot of Playskool playset stuff of the interior. You might have a first-of.

LOL! That *would* be a challenging build....

When I was a kid, my neighbor Danny who flew rockets with me and my brother had an Estes Icarus that he painted silver and put some Ms. Piggy sticker on it. He put the plastic pigs from a "pig mania" game in the payload section and called it his Pigs In Space rocket. Didn't really look like the one from the show or in CTimm's post, but as kids, we sure thought it was cool.

Too bad I don't have a picture of it.

LOL NOW that is funny! This is a muppets gag? I've never seen it.. Is this something new? That would Go so will with my "Narhams Pig" rocket Ah HA! all I need is one to measure.. OH my sides are hurting from rolling on the floor...Darn I wish I'd seen or heard about this one sooner.. Super funny!!

Looks like something Team Vatsaas would build. That's comical! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - whahcka whahcka whahcka....

This thing?

That"s it!

Now close your eyes and imagine A silver pig on the pad then...

3, 2, 1...PIIIIIIGS IIIIN SPAAAAAACE!

And then the thing leaps skyward with a 12" red flame shooting out it's butt.

swintrek.gif

And MicroMister - Just for you:

Pigs in Space ~ A Script

Back