• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

picture of estes Surveyor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gillard

Reaction score
if anyone out there has a picture or image of an Estes surveyor (OOP) could they send it to me or post it below.
thanks in advance

matt

I have the facecard of the one my daughter built years ago. It got lost in the tall grass at SRA. Would that help?

Ye Olde Rocketry Shoppe (home of the Expanded Estes Kit List) and the Ninfinger Model Rocketry site are your friends.

Estes Surveyor:
https://ninfinger.org/rockets/catalogs/estes91/91est36.html

The kit was only produced for one year (1991). No wonder there are few pictures of it.

MarkII

ADDENDUM: In the Expanded Estes Kit List, the links to plans on JimZ's website don't work. That is because he changed hosts after the last revision of the list was made. JimZ's site can be found here now. The links to plans on the Estes website don't work because Estes subsequently took down that section of their site. :mad:

Last edited:
I have the facecard of the one my daughter built years ago. It got lost in the tall grass at SRA. Would that help?

if you could post here or email me a pic of the face card that would be great - thanks

I'll fire up the scanner later today. Or find my camera...

Back