Pics / Videos of other people's rockets at LDRS39a

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Huxter

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I took many pics of other peoples rockets at LDRS39a and wanted to give them a chance to get these pics. I do have the raw pics - some are edited here for the forum. Let me know if you want these raw pics.

Some of these pics posted are just because I was in the right place at the right time!

Had a BLAST! at LDRS39a - much thanks for volunteers who put up with all my noob questions - you all were great!

A few at a time, here's one of my all time fav rockets:

LDRS01.jpg

Congrats - it was a beautiful flight!
🤩
LDRS02.jpg

I have more pics too - mostly descent pics.

Adam3836

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Nike smoke was a cool picture
Green motor looks mean

Huxter

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Lotsa Sparkly motors apparently!!

LDRS39a-07.jpg

It's heading to the launch pad!

LDRS39a-08.jpg

OMG!! IT LANDED INCHES FROM THE LAUNCH PAD!! HIGHEST AND CLOSES TO PAD!!! 9.985 SCORE!!! You saw it here first! Remember where you were this day!!

LDRS39a-09.jpg

jsdemar

Reaction score
Not sure who's rocket this was, but awesome take off.
That's the Tripoli Las Cruces group project with my full O5800 "JMAX" motor. 150# rocket to 16.5Kft. Great photo! The best one I've seen so far.

DevSteph

Reaction score
That's the Tripoli Las Cruces group project with my full O5800 "JMAX" motor. 150# rocket to 16.5Kft. Great photo! The best one I've seen so far.
If you want the full resolution photo, let me know and I'd been happy to email it to you. Thanks

FredA

Reaction score
Here’s one I got by accident with my phone . I believe it was an “N” dark matter.
That's one of the coolest sparky motors shots I've seen -- love the separation of smoke and sparks.
Great accidental photo!

JLP1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Fred 👍

3stoogesrocketry

Reaction score
Here’s one I got by accident with my phone . I believe it was an “N” dark matter.

I would like to know if this rocket , a 7.5 inch Iris ( one of the most stable designs ) used a 45ish degree blast deflector on a 3 leg pad .

aerostadt

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing fleet 👍 any information on what model or scratch build the X-15 is?
Neil might have told me, but I forgot. He did tell me the way he got the panel lines on. He first painted with primer. He then put down thin pin stripe tape, painted with a darker color, and then lifted the tape.

Latest posts