• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PICPAC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe Osborn

Reaction score
I am looking for a PICPAC if anyone has one they would like to part with. Please pm me or email at gabeosborn at yahoo dot com

Gabe...

I have one, assembled, that I plan to sell.

The problem is that I don't plan to sell it until I can replace it with a VX-8r.

-Kevin

Hi Kevin,

That looks like a great radio. I got started on this kick from a friend of both of ours, Art Upton. he has been my mentor and I saw a rig that he is using and had to get one of my own. It is a long term project, so let me know when you are ready to part with it! Thanks for the reply.

-Gabe

That looks like a great radio. I got started on this kick from a friend of both of ours, Art Upton. he has been my mentor and I saw a rig that he is using and had to get one of my own. It is a long term project, so let me know when you are ready to part with it! Thanks for the reply.

Wait... You didn't get the memo? We don't admit in public that we associate with Art... :p

Art's good people, and very knowledgeable on a variety of topics!

I'll likely be posting to the PicPac list when mine is for sale, so watch for it there.

-Kevin

Back