Phunny Psychology I

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incongruent

Reaction score
If the people of TRF are exposed to a thread that is titled "Phunny Psychology I," and containing the exact same text and other information as this post, how will they respond and why?

If we change the content variable to [What is the correct pronunciation "Cato," "Cay-toe" or "Cah-toe?"] how will the responses change?

How about [Terminology question: Motor or Engine?]

How does the introduction of politics affect a thread?

Introduction of personal stories?

Strong opinions?

Graphics welcome.

I believe we should invoke H*tler solely to prove Godwin's law.

Then I will proceed to make ad hominem attacks on people based on their religious or political preference.

After performing rigorous tests and extensive analysis and also exaggerating a lot, I have created a graph.

IMG_2555.jpg

You know what, it never ceases to amaze me how we, as human beings, continue to try so hard to feel superior to one another. Psychologically speaking, are we really all 5 year-olds at heart?

Kindergarten: "You're a poo-poo head!"
Adult life: (insert random political talking point here)

Same reaction.

You know what, it never ceases to amaze me how we, as human beings, continue to try so hard to feel superior to one another. Psychologically speaking, are we really all 5 year-olds at heart?

Same reaction.

Adult: You're a $&#% %€£?! (Substitute for poo poo) head!

Same reaction.

And does this change, even if one becomes president?

Oops...

Back