Quantcast

phpGraphy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rkt2k1

Reaction score
Is this picture posting option only available to moderators of the forum? It looks like a great way to post the progress of a project or technique without the need to continue post new threads.

Thanks,

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
Anybody can post pictures within a post as long as it is within the size limits of the forum software.

rkt2k1

Reaction score
Milo,

Thanks, I've posted pictures within a post. My question is can anyone use phpGraphy on the forum. The only members I've seen use it seem to be moderators. I'm just curious, as I stated earlier, I think it's a great way to add pictures to a thread without the need to continually add new post. I did a search of the forum, but found very little reference regarding phpGraphy. I've seen Carl Tulanko very succecssully use this method to show photo status of projects and building techniques. It's puts the photos into sort of a slide show within one post. It's pretty cool!

Thanks,

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
ah... I understand the question now. As a perk the moderators get to use phpGraphy to host their pictures on TRF. Unfortunately I don't have the resources (money, disk space) to open this up to all the members.

If you can find someone to host phpGraphy for you then by all means post links to your gallery within your posts. It does make for a nicer interface.

Might I also suggest that you look into this Gallery software. I use it instead of phpGraphy and it is very nicely done.

rkt2k1

Reaction score
Milo,

Thanks! That's cool! I have some free space that I received with my Internet account. I'll experiment with that. Thanks for the link to the other gallery software, I'm gonna check that out too!

Thanks,

Latest posts