Photo Album

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasrau

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just added an on-line photo album to my site. Registered users can upload their favorite rocketry pictures and all users can vote on their favorites. For LDRS a set of Albums has been created for each day. The album is empty right now (just a few test pics) so I would appreciate it if you folks could give it a little work out so I can iron out any bugs before LDRS.

Just go to

HiPower-Rocketry
and click on the online album button on the right side

Thanks

Tom,

Looks great bro! Can't wait to page through all the good LDRS stuff. Keep up the good work.

Carl

Carl,

Thanks, ran behind schedule getting it up and running. Between moving to another host site and my own hectic work schedule. But its up and hopefully the major bugs squashed.
Now to see if I can put a dent in the bandwidth allowance :)

Just received word that there's a final (hopefully) update being done to the server my site is on, so it will be down for a short while.

Whoa! That Mission Impossible rocket is awesome! It strikes me as having a similar appeal just like the AT Mustang. This MI just looks like it's on steroids! Nice work!

Originally posted by eugenefl
Whoa! That Mission Impossible rocket is awesome! It strikes me as having a similar appeal just like the AT Mustang. This MI just looks like it's on steroids! Nice work!

Thanks Eugene,

Although I can't take credit for it, although I've made some mods to it I purchased it already built from someone else.

Back