Phoenix Downscale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marlin523

Reaction score
Finished my downscale of one of my favorites - Phoenix. It's my first attempt at doing my own decals. I hope a coat of Future will help.

Also my first attempt at posting a pic here. OK, it didn't work. How do I do this?

Go to the 'Advanced' Editor when posting a message..Scroll down til you see the button labeled 'Manage Attachments'. Click on it. It will open a separate window. Click on 'Browse' to find the picture file on your computer.Click on the file name to add it. Then click on 'Upload'..There is a size restriction of 390.6 KB for JPG files..

Hope that helps! ;)

Thanks. Length 12.2 inches, Diameter 1.04 inches, Span diameter 3.0645 inches.

Oh boy ,I really like that small version ,turned out great.Gives me an idea (as I have my Estes clone and my 4" Madcow) would make a nice little addition to the club.

Paul

This looks very very very cool. So this is a BT-50 tube rocket flying on 18mm motors?

Would like to see flight pictures. Any idea how high it goes?

Could you post some specs such as body tube length ,nose cone type & manufac. as well as fin dimensions if you have time.

Thankyou

Paul

The rocket has not yet been launched, so I am unable to provide photos at this time. The body tube is 1.04 inches in diameter. The nosecone is 3.2 inches long. The rear fins are 1 inch square. Rocksim shows the following: A8-5 201 ft. B6-6 504 ft. C6-7 1093 ft.

Oh that`s great Marlin523...appreciate the Rocksim file .....many thanks.

Hope she flies well for you !

Paul

Back