Pets and rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissileDaughter

Reaction score
16k03Bk6WAYeUAH0.jpg

(I just could not resist. :D )
Now I know what has been happening to my rockets. . .

Beth,

You know my dogs, I can't even get out my launch equipment, they go crazy!

When the Labrador dissapears all I have to do is fire a Whistling Jupiter bottle rocket and she come running.

They LOVE fireworks!

:D
My dog dosn't seem to care too much when we launch rockets with him, but once when i was launching rockets w/my g'mom here little thing ran up to the pad right as we hit the button.... didn't come close again;)

Nice dog!!!

I just remembered. A friend of ours makes fireworks. The cows and his old sheep have gotten used to it. Sometimes you can hear them mooing after the fireworks!!! :D

My cats like to use the fins of my rockets as rubbing posts. Also, they like to play with shock cords and parachute shroud lines too.

However, one of my cats is literally scared of the sound of rocket motors. He runs out of my room every time I watch my launch footage although he stuck around and watched through the window when I launched a MMX Saucer in the yard.

Originally posted by LaneKG
My favorite rocket dog. He has learned to launch model rockets by himself with his P.A.L. (Paw Activated Launch).

Well, yeah, but Stetson is a sheltie. Smartest dogs on the planet. Give him thumbs and he'd probably build his own.

My cat insists on helping me work on rockets by sitting on my arm while I try to. He weighs 18 pounds. *I* don't think it's much help, but I'm just his human, so what do I know?

Originally posted by DynaSoar
Well, yeah, but Stetson is a sheltie. Smartest dogs on the planet. Give him thumbs and he'd probably build his own.
I dunno... my brother's sheltie still INSISTS that when the human goes out for a walk, he needs to be herded in the right direction... ;)

WW

Back