Peter Alway Books/Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
Starting this week we will be getting some of our Peter Alway stuff in. I spoke to him at MIS at the launch and will be adding his line of things to our store a little bit at a time. Anybody have anything they would like to see for sale up on the site? As usual we will discount these items.

Sandman

Your right, Peter is a great guy and Im very glad hes a member of our NAR section #463 (HUVARS). Not to mention a wealth of knowledge on rockets:)

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
Starting this week we will be getting some of our Peter Alway stuff in. I spoke to him at MIS at the launch and will be adding his line of things to our store a little bit at a time. Anybody have anything they would like to see for sale up on the site? As usual we will discount these items.

Is he working on a new (latest) supplement to Rockets of the world? I ask cause I need it. Are you going to carry it?

I know Peter checks in here from time to time, any chance of reissuing "The Art of Scale Model Rocketry"?? I have a copy somewhere in my attic, gotta dig it out, but that's a terrific book and a great companion to ROTW.

Originally posted by JStarStar
I know Peter checks in here from time to time, any chance of reissuing "The Art of Scale Model Rocketry"?? I have a copy somewhere in my attic, gotta dig it out, but that's a terrific book and a great companion to ROTW.
You could be down for a copy.:)

John
I spoke with peter tonight he is going to get me the 2004 supplement for ROTW. However I had asked him for them so late in the day he might have them for me tommorow, but I will get them.

Back