Peter Alway Books/Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
Starting this week we will be getting some of our Peter Alway stuff in. I spoke to him at MIS at the launch and will be adding his line of things to our store a little bit at a time. Anybody have anything they would like to see for sale up on the site? As usual we will discount these items.

sandman

Reaction score
Starting this week we will be getting some of our Peter Alway stuff in.
Good decision!...no Great decision!

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
Sandman

Your right, Peter is a great guy and Im very glad hes a member of our NAR section #463 (HUVARS). Not to mention a wealth of knowledge on rockets:)

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
Starting this week we will be getting some of our Peter Alway stuff in. I spoke to him at MIS at the launch and will be adding his line of things to our store a little bit at a time. Anybody have anything they would like to see for sale up on the site? As usual we will discount these items.
Is he working on a new (latest) supplement to Rockets of the world? I ask cause I need it. Are you going to carry it?

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
John

We are meeting tommorow so I can get some books, I will ask Peter.

JStarStar

Reaction score
I know Peter checks in here from time to time, any chance of reissuing "The Art of Scale Model Rocketry"?? I have a copy somewhere in my attic, gotta dig it out, but that's a terrific book and a great companion to ROTW.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Originally posted by JStarStar
I know Peter checks in here from time to time, any chance of reissuing "The Art of Scale Model Rocketry"?? I have a copy somewhere in my attic, gotta dig it out, but that's a terrific book and a great companion to ROTW.
You could be down for a copy.:)

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
John
I spoke with peter tonight he is going to get me the 2004 supplement for ROTW. However I had asked him for them so late in the day he might have them for me tommorow, but I will get them.