Personal Launch Report - SARG Feb 2017 Launch, Gibson Ranch Park, Near Elvert...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbdm

Rocketry Tourist
Reaction score
My first outing of 2017. Jan and Feb launches till now have been rained out at all area clubs.

Pleasant sunny clear winter's day at SARG's new low/mid power field Gibson Ranch near Elverta, CA. Good crowd with three TARC teams launching.

rf1.jpg rf2.jpg rf3.jpg

rf4.jpg rf5.jpg rf6.jpg

I was able to launch all four plan flights. Formula 54, MR-1, Widman Jr, and Shiftersifter Jr.

rfl1.jpg rfl2.jpg rfl3.jpg

Video of my launches today.

[YOUTUBE]kGOtCKKtFeE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Rob a FANTASTIC Video. Very cool! But if Captain Low-n-Slow is there;? you must take video of him!!! If he is there. For verification!

Nonetheless... so enjoyable!!! Loved it! :):):)

Thank you so much for composing it! It is a labor of love I presume!? It is not a few minutes work.

Last edited:
Loved the DM H's. LOUD! Great video. My onboard didn't turn out at all, so I'll be there next month with a new camera.

Rob a FANTASTIC Video. Very cool! But if Captain Low-n-Slow is there;? you must take video of him!!! If he is there. For verification!

Nonetheless... so enjoyable!!! Loved it! :):):)

Thank you so much for composing it! It is a labor of love I presume!? It is not a few minutes work.

You know, I don't think I've ever been in any rocket videos, I'm usually the one taking video. And I try to have a friend, like Hanna or Olga, take stills.

Latest posts

Back