• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Personal Chutes 4 sale

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Clearing out some of my personal chutes. I have multiples of some chutes and just need to clear out some of them.

First chute is made from 1.1oz calendered rip stop. This chute for a rocket weight of 24-42 lbs at a descent rate of 15-20 fps. This chute is only 29 oz and packs very small. This chute was used twice and has no holes in it. This chute was always used in a deployment bag. The chute has some dirt on it from LDRS this year and can be seen in the picture below. This chute measure 16' over the top of the canopy. This chute would sell for $160.00 plus but I am selling it for $100.00 shipped in the US. If interested PM me or email me at [email protected]. Payment is by paypal. I may consider money orders so ask.

Sold

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Last edited:

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Second chute is made from 1.1 oz rip stop nylon. This chute is for a rocket weight of 14-24 lbs at a descent rate of 15-20 fps. This chute is new. This chute is only 22 oz and packs very small. This chute measures 12' over the canopy. This chute would sell for $120.00. I am selling for 90.00 shipped in the US. Payment is by paypal. I may consider money orders so ask.

Sold

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Last edited:

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Second chute is made from 1.1 oz rip stop nylon. This chute is for a rocket weight of 8-14 lbs at a descent rate of 15-20 fps. This chute is new. This chute is only 11 oz and packs very small. This chute measures 9' over the canopy. This chute would sell for $90.00. I am selling for 75.00 shipped in the US. Payment is by paypal. I may consider money orders so ask.

Sold

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Last edited:

kandsrockets

Reaction score
All these chutes are Parabolic Cupped style. The cords are 5/8" nylon rated for 2500 pounds. All three have a loop sewn in the top for using with a deployment bag.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Okay I have been asked why I am selling these chutes. I have updated all my chutes to the Hi-Vis series that we sell. I have upgraded them because it does not look good not flying what I am selling. There is nothing wrong with these chutes I have here for sale, they just need a good home instead of them sitting in my closet collecting dust.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Found another chute in the bottom of my tote. This is a new chute for a rocket weight of 3.5-6 lbs at a descent rate of 15-20 fps. This is made of 1.1 oz rip stop nylon and has 550 paracord cords. This chute is lite and packs very small. This chute retails for $60.00 but I am asking $40.00 shipped.

Sold

These chute need a good home so if you want a top quality chute at a great savings these are what you need.

Picture.jpg

Last edited: