Performancerocketry.com?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Has anyone bought goods from this place? Good customer service? Fast shipments?

Thanks.

I have not purchased anything from them personally (but one of the guys in my club just bought a full scale Astrobee D) from Performance Rocketry, however, most if not all of their inventory is available for sale through Performance Hobbies (no relation), https://www.performancehobbies.com/

I saw the Astrobee D kit (all parts, unassembled) in person yesterday & I can tell you that the quality is unlike anything I've ever seen. You get what you pay for!

HTH,

Okay! I just looked at performancehobbies.com and they have the Performance Rocketry parts I need, plus other things!
Thanks for the tip.

No business with them but their kits are sweet, especially their Concept 98, wowie that sucker kicks on an N2000. Their fincans look like the ACME ones though, and I know those are good.

Ken Allen is good... just a tad on the disorganized side. The best way to order from him is to call. I met him in person in April at the TRF launch, great guy.

Back