Performance hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1dermon

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know a reliable contact for performance hobbies? I've been trying to reach Ken for a couple weeks and haven't been able to get ahold of him. I've tried the number on the website and the email on the website. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi does anyone know a reliable contact for performance hobbies? I've been trying to reach Ken for a couple weeks and haven't been able to get ahold of him. I've tried the number on the website and the email on the website. Thanks for any suggestions.
Those look current to me. He’ll be at the NOVAAR launch on Saturday, if that helps.

Update 2, Ken called me for some details on the rocket. Asked if i wanted to do head end DD, and some other specifics. Also had everything else I needed, including Kevlar shock cord, parachutes, motor retainer...etc. Easy transaction, cannot recommend performance hobbies enough. Looking forward to doing more business in the very near future.

Back