performance hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curtis supplies Rocketman, Madcow, AMW, Mach1 and I'm sure others. What bites my biscuits is everyone gets their stuff and Ken gets screwed. Curtis uses funds from Ken to fill other orders. I have nothing against the vendors I listed, let me make that plain. Great respect.
Wrong....mach 1 does not do business with curtis.

If you had 100 people, owed $500 each, that is $50,000 in CASH . . .

Dave F.
Let's say your theory is close. Ken had to be making a profit on his sales.
So he should have enough profit to pay back the few who need a refund.

And agree, That's why I have 10 kits from Mach 1, and one undelivered one from perf. Hobbies. 6 Wildman kits. Madcow is now off my list. Won't support Curtis at all.

Of course, it does . . . If there is a comparably-priced, reliable business that can do everything Curtis does and more, Rocketry needs them, so Curtis no longer has a "monopoly" over most kit manufacturers !
Let me rephrase to be more prickly. ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHERE TIM SOURCES COMPOSITES FROM!

Happy Holidays! :)

Let me rephrase to be more prickly. ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHERE TIM SOURCES COMPOSITES FROM!

Justin,

I already know who it is . . . I removed the info from my original post, which you previously quoted, in Post #66.

For reference, my original post is #60, now amended.

Since being "prickly" seems to come naturally to you, maybe you can humble yourself and find the "spheres" to go back and edit out the info you quoted.

I already did so, out of respect for Tim . . . Learn some !

Merry Christmas !

Last edited:

Happy Holidays! :)[

It Is is easy if you know his contacts.

Justin,

I already know who it is . . . I removed the info from my original post, which you previously quoted, in Post #66.

For reference, my original post is #60, now amended.

Since being "prickly" seems to come naturally to you, maybe you can humble yourself and find the "spheres" to go back and edit out the info you quoted.

I already did so, out of respect for Tim . . . Learn some !

Merry Christmas !

I have a lots of respect, for lots of people, I don't have respect for those how feel they are owed an explanation/information that is inherently not their business.

I've already edited my post as well. A personal phone call from Tim got that sorted out in a jiffy. One might say Tim and I have a mutual respect for one another.

Now go have some pie and chill, I shall do the same. :)

I have a lots of respect, for lots of people, I don't have respect for those how feel they are owed an explanation/information that is inherently not their business.

I've already edited my post as well. A personal phone call from Tim got that sorted out in a jiffy. One might say Tim and I have a mutual respect for one another.

Now go have some pie and chill, I shall do the same. :)

Respect is earned . . . No one appointed you "Internet Cop".

Apple pie with vanilla ice cream , coming soon !

Dave F.

Justin,
I sure hope you don't mind my taking this opportunity to deeply and sincerely thank you for your service..
At this time when everything is all about family and friends and enjoying some way to rare time with them,
To learn that a public servant in a similar position to yours has fallen to his own hand can be to much too bear..
The thought of what this Thanksgiving will mean to his family, and what hardships and pressures that puts on all
of those like you and Preston N. makes me so grateful to have those like you and Preston..
Justin,
Please keep in full aware of your own well being ( please read mental health )
and how negative thoughts can creep up on you..
I know you have your priorities in their correct order,, your family means the world to you..
Your keeping your mind in the correct place is for them even more then it's for you..

Preston,
Thank you so very much for your service..

Ted Chernok

Guys, I missed the earlier post prior to the edit. I will tell you that it is obvious what the source is for Mach1rocketry because they have used a photo that is included on the site for the manufacturer.

Either way, I recommend everyone take a break. The blood is boiling too much and why does it matter if you know the source. I would have never released it. I did that once before and caused a rift.

I bought some tubing from Wildman to make a demo rocket for 3d printed fin cans I am producing for another vendor. If I buy tubing, it is either from Ken or Wildman. I almost bought some this season from Madcow but elected not to buy it. I trust Wildman and will continue to do business with him.

I have closed this thread. Let me know if you have an issue with this and I will clean it up and reopen it. Right now, I do not have the time time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back