Perfectflight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to keep a couple on hand also. Never had an issue with getting Missile Works. When use two altimeters that is usually my combination Missile Works / Perfectflight. I also use MARSA altimeters.

I didn't think that I was going to get one, but then I dug around and found a MadCow Go Devil that I forgot over in the corner....went to the PF web page last night and apparently got the last one for the night! SCORE

I get the message that their security certificate has expired. If you keep clicking on the warning statements it will let you proceed to the web page, and it will warn you not to do so (at least Chrome says that to me) but it is supposedly not secure in this condition. That is, your actions are potentially visible to others.

I get the message that their security certificate has expired. If you keep clicking on the warning statements it will let you proceed to the web page, and it will warn you not to do so (at least Chrome says that to me) but it is supposedly not secure in this condition. That is, your actions are potentially visible to others.
Use a "VPN" . . .

Dave F.

They comeback periodically.
Once or twice a year, then all three of them sell in a matter of minutes.
I check the website quite often, and my last purchase was in January 2021.
I've had several email conversations with Peter, he even offered to make up a special order (just for me!) for SLCF's and external speakers, but that was years ago....
Best altimeter ever, but mostly out of stock since 2020.

The funny thing is they have a dealer's link - none of them carry it anymore. I think these are essentially going away. They are the perfect altimeter for new fliers and students, but the software has not been updated and you can't buy one. I think you see the point.

They are a great little altimeter, however its time to move on, I have several, love them (not selling them) but waiting for several to become available sporadically throughout the year is kind of a waste of time. Wish the best for the folks at Perfectflite and wished whatever their situation is it was different and that their lives had not had to go the routes it has.

They are a great little altimeter, however its time to move on, I have several, love them (not selling them) but waiting for several to become available sporadically throughout the year is kind of a waste of time. Wish the best for the folks at Perfectflite and wished whatever their situation is it was different and that their lives had not had to go the routes it has.
The same can be said for the adept 22.

Best I hear is that Peter sells them to the TARC teams first when they are made then puts the rest on the website. If I can catch 2 of them others can if they try...

Back