Pemberton Technologies - Kraken Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I'm digging the light body with dark inside the tube fins. I was just thinking about how that might look. I foresee another Kraken in my future. :D

Ever drag race em??
Does anyone know if Pemberton Technologies is still doing business during the pandemic? I ordered a Kraken a while back and paid through PayPal and have heard nothing. Hope they are just really busy.

Does anyone know if Pemberton Technologies is still doing business during the pandemic? I ordered a Kraken a while back and paid through PayPal and have heard nothing. Hope they are just really busy.
I’m right there with ya.
My kid and I just got into rocketry and I hate all the armed forces replicas and love the weird space themes of Pemberton but I’ve emailed, called, messages on FB and no responses. I didn’t even receive and order confirmation. Just PayPal saying that they paid Pemberton.
After trying my best to contact them this past week I just put in a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.

I really really hope it’s not covid related. I’m new to this and don’t know how small an operation Pemberton is and hope everyone is okay. Regardless though I’m bummed. I bought (but never got) the Bucky Jones and planned to buy the 3FNC, King Kraken, and Space Ark.

Last edited:
I noticed many stores being out of stock on Pemberton kits even before the pandemic. Red flag in my book.

Last edited:
Just heard from them. They suffered some “tragedy” but are back up and running next week. Sad to hear something bad but glad they are pulling though as a company.

I’m right there with ya.
My kid and I just got into rocketry and I hate all the armed forces replicas and love the weird space themes of Pemberton but I’ve emailed, called, messages on FB and no responses. I didn’t even receive and order confirmation. Just PayPal saying that they paid Pemberton.
After trying my best to contact them this past week I just put in a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.

I really really hope it’s not covid related. I’m new to this and don’t know how small an operation Pemberton is and hope everyone is okay. Regardless though I’m bummed. I bought (but never got) the Bucky Jones and planned to buy the 3FNC, King Kraken, and Space Ark.
I just received an email from PayPal saying that my package has been mailed with a tracking number. Also a note from Mr Pemberton saying that my Kraken was on the way. Maybe yours will be coming soon too.

Back