• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PE 3" V2 Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tibadoe

Reaction score
I have a Public Enemy 3" rocket kit for sale. All pieces accounted for and in opened bag. I did epoxy the rear centering ring to motor tube and installed a eye bolt to the forward centering ring. No damaged pieces. Instruction booklet included. Accepts 29mm reloads. $55.00 + shipping/insurance

Don't you have this listed at Rocketry Planets Auctions. I think you should wait till the auction is over before posting here.

Ends today...thanks for checking. :)

I know it ends today matter a fact in a little over 2 1/2 hours. Why list something here when the auction is still going. What if I bid on it over there and meet the reserve and meantime some want to buy it here. It is misleading and makes me wonder if I am going to screwed if I bid and win the item.

I am sorry you feel the way you do about my listing. But if you must know what happend I misread the time left as being 2min and 15 seconds-but in reality as you brought to may attention it was really 2hrs and 15min -- in which I thanked you for pointing out.
Anyway, If someone met the reserve I would let the person on the auction site have it since it was listed there first and did have 2hrs and 15min remaining. I would also do the same on this site if two people PM'ed me and wanted to buy it--the first PM would get it.
If you feel misled then sorry, and if you feel like you are going to get screwed I would not give the ad any more thought. Hope this straightens this this out.

I am pretty sure I "won" this auction without reaching the reserve. Oh well.

Back