patriotic deuces wild

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJo

Reaction score
i've got my deuces wild all prime, sealed, and sanded for paint. and since the next club launch is on the 4th of july i thought i'd paint it red white and blue (i'll post pics of the finished product). i wanna know, should i paint the bottom red, then the middle white and the nose cone blue, or should i switch the order around. or one thing i was thinking of would be to paint the bottom red, the top (including the nose cone) blue and one fin white. any replies are appreciated.

thanks

Hey JoJo, I painted mine this way...you could paint the top part white...the bottom part blue...get some red tape for stripes if you don't want to mask and paint...get some stick-on stars for the blue part...and you are there!;) ;)

This isn't red, white and blue, but I wanted to show you the vinyl stars on blue fins.

bmhiii

I gave mine a patriotic paint job, also. It's a combination of other themes I had seen before and really liked.

S..

Back