Patriot Side Conduits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexBruccoleri

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone have a scale drawing of the conduits on the side of the Patriot? I crashed my dad's old NCR Patriot and built him a new one from Wildman. It is a nice fiberglass rocket and I wanted to make it look authentic. Thanks, Alex

Best I could find is this data sheet from the old Estes Pro Series Patriot.

1642520047286.png

Attachments

• EstesPatriot_factsheet.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 14
Google this and select images. There is a lot of detailed information.

patriot missile drawing

Hot damn, I sure did miss it. Looks like authentic spy stuff. :) Thanks Titan II ... and David.
Its a Minakov drawing, one of a number he did of U.S. and Russian missles. I have heard there are "inconsistencies" on some of the drawings as far as measurements are concerned, but they are awesome for those of us who like scale modeling.

I measured them on my NCR Patriot (I am assuming your is the 4" model). Conduits are 1/4" thick, 1" wide. One side is 32 1/4" long, the other 32 5/8" long. I don't know if that is the true scale or I bolloxed up the build somehow (it was my first MPR build circa 2009). The taper at the top of the conduits is from the top to 1/2 " down the conduit. Attached is pic of my bird (somewhat the worse for wear, major repairs twice); it's been a great flier. I put rail buttons on it about three years ago and it's never flown better. I also attached the original NCR build instructions.

20220118_182742.jpg

Attachments

• NCR Quarter Scale Patriot Build Instructions.pdf
    9.3 MB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back