• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Paraglider/Hang Glider Reserve Parachute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kswing

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old reserve parachute that was designed for use by paraglider or hang glider pilots. The fabric and lines look to be in decent shape and it was designed for pilots up to 100 KG (220 pounds). It was made by ProDesign. The fabric looks to be ripstop nylon and the lines are 1/4" webbing. The main bridle is a 1 3/8" wide strap (about 12" long) sewn to form a loop. It attaches at a single bridle location and it includes a paraglider deployment bag. It has been sitting in a sealed box in my house for years. It is bright yellow in color. I'm not really sure what it is worth, so, if you are interested please PM with an offer.

Last edited:
Post some pics please, and the age, it should be on the label seen to the canopy

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

The parachute was made in 1991. I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to get this forum to allow me to attach a picture. I can select the file to attach, but, it won't let me choose the upload button.

Back