• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Parachutes - Spherachute & Fruity Chutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time2fly

Reaction score
I have two 60" Fruity Chutes IRIS Ultra Standard chutes for sale. Both are in perfect condition.
Awesome Parachutes!

#1 Flourescent Orange and Purple Retail $193.50..........$145 shipped SOLD
DSCN1640.jpg

#2 Red and Black Retail $193.50...........$145 shipped. SOLD
DSCN1641 2.jpg

IMG_0347 2.jpg

I also have two large Spherachute parachutes available https://www.spherachutes.com/shop

162" Spherachute Fl Pink and FL Green (Perfect) Retail $278..............$195 shipped
Super BRIGHT color combination!
DSCN1642.jpg

DSCN1643.jpg

192" Spherachute Red & Tourquise (Perfect except for one line) Retail $364..............$250 shipped
DSCN1644.jpg

One line cut near the end of the lines. Tied together as per Spherachute as to not weaken canopy to change line out. Only 1 flight on this chute!
DSCN1646.jpg

DSCN1649.jpg

Also have 2 Kevlar deployment bags. The large (bottom) fits the 192" and the smaller (top) fits the 168"
$45 each if buying one of the chutes. Add $8 shipping if not purchasing a chute.
DSCN1651.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least reducing quite a bit Chuck. Know anyone interested in about $9,000 in CTI reloads for a great deal? LOL
My Best friend and rocket buddy recently passed away and I am just not feeling it anymore.....

Dave give things some time. I am sure your friend who has passed away would like you to keep flying. Fly in his honor. By your TRA number you have been flying a little longer than I have. My rocket buddy died last Fall. Yes it's sad when I attend a launch and Mark is not there but I know that is what he would want me to do.

Take care

Dave give things some time. I am sure your friend who has passed away would like you to keep flying. Fly in his honor. By your TRA number you have been flying a little longer than I have. My rocket buddy died last Fall. Yes it's sad when I attend a launch and Mark is not there but I know that is what he would want me to do.

Take care
+1

I received the Orange and Purple Fruity Chute perfectly packaged. Thank you. I haven't unfolded it yet and sorted out packing but it looks great. Thank you. Simon

Back