• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PARACHUTES More of Ed's Stuff!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giantleap

Reaction score
Next up are some parachutes:

1) Top Flight 120" (10 foot) single piece parachute. 16 Shroud lines. Neon Pink. New, never used. Retails for $90. Sale $39.

2) Single piece chute, 48" Neon yellow with #600 swivel. New, Never used. $23.61 retail, $14.00 sale.

3) Single piece chute, 48" Neon orange with 1" tear -- easily repairable. Used condition. $23.61 retail, $7.00 sale.

4) Multi-panel chute, 24" (over the canopy), red and white, with spill hole. Used, a few of the usual black marks/stains. Retail $20, sale $10.

5) Nylon rip stop streamer. Neon Yellow 1' by 11' with shroud loop. $6.00

6) 36" single piece chute made from 1.1, thin rip stop. White/shear. New, never used. Looks military. Very light -- packs into a small space -- but VERY strong. Shrouds are 1/4" flat nylon. Quality chute. Has a single shroud at the apex in case you want to reduce the chute's drag. Your option. $8.00

7) Multi-panel 60" chute made from 1.1 thin rip stop. White/shear. New, never used. Looks military. Very light but strong. The shrouds (1/8" tubular nylon) and bridle are incredible quality. $28.00 each. I have two of these. Both come with a little case.

thanks,

Ed

All the items are SOLD except .....I have one of the multi-panel chutes below left over.

7) Multi-panel 60" chute made from 1.1 thin rip stop. White/shear. New, never used. Looks military. Very light but strong. The shrouds (1/8" tubular nylon) and bridle are incredible quality. $28.00 each. I have two of these. Both come with a little case.

All the items are SOLD except .....I have one of the multi-panel chutes below left over.

I Would like to buy the 60" chute. I will contact via email tonight.

Thanks,
Russ

Back