• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parachutes for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
I have two parachutes for sale. Both of these chutes are rated for 8-14 lb rockets at a decent rate of 15-20 fps. They are made of .75 oz rip-stop nylon and sewn with T-70 mil spec nylon thread. All seams are double stitched and all edges are hemmed to protect from fraying. Cords are 550 mil spec Para cord. These are not cheap parachutes. The colors are Desert Tan and OD Green. I had made these for a V2 project that never got done. I already have 3 chutes this size and do not need more. These have never been used. They come with there own storage bags. The only difference between the two is one has black cords the other has white cords.

I am asking $50.00 ea plus $8.00 for shipping in the conus. If you are interested drop me a PM

chute1.jpg

chute2.jpg

chute3.jpg

chute4.jpg

Here it is all packed in its bag

chute5.jpg

Also here is the style of chute. The one below is one that I have used more than 10 times. These are great chutes.

chute6.jpg

chute7.jpg

Latest posts

Back