• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Parachutes: 1 new, 2 used; Estes and Aerotech

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale are two (2) parachutes; the third I'm just tossing in for free.

Parachute 1: Red, Estes 24" nylon chute that I believe came with their Pro Series kits, but don't know for sure. Nonetheless, its new and unused.

Parachute 2: Yellow, Aerotech 25" chute that has at least half a dozen flights on it (shroud lines show a tiny bit of discoloration), but the chute is solid and ready to go to work.

Parachute 3: Yellow, Aerotech 30" chute that was new until I used it as a drogue for a 25lb rocket a few weeks ago. All lines are intact, and there are no rips, but the nylon frayed just a bit around the edges. It's still perfectly usable, but I need to use a heavier chute for a drogue.

$18 shipped to the USA for the 2+1 combo. Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please. Thank you! S

IMG_6467.JPG IMG_6468.JPG IMG_6469.JPG IMG_6470.JPG IMG_6471.JPG IMG_6472.JPG

Last edited:
Back