Pants? What are those?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously she's one tough lady. You may want to avoid the pants aisle in Wal-Mart until it warms up. If she realizes she could have been wearing pants while shoveling the snow, the next time she puts the shovel down it might have an imprint of your face in it!!!

Wait a minute, why are you inside taking pictures while she is out there with no pants on shoveling snow?

I don't know why she shovels.
She doesn't have to.
The complex is suppose to do it.
When she first moved here, she would stand outside in her tank tops and shorts and flip flops in heavy snow storms.
I guess for the same reason I would sit on the beach on Saipan, sip margarita's and watch all the Japaneses bikini's!
My shoveling days are over anyways. I haven't shoveled in over 10 years.

011.jpg

My back injuries keep from doing much these days.
That includes putting my own socks on. I got slip on shoes from Duluth Trading so I could at least put my own shoes on.

Last edited:
Woody,, I'd venture a guess and say she probably doesn't mind doing the shoveling,,
getting out in the air,, exercise and all...
And I'm certain she's well aware that you can't do it even if you wanted to...
So I'm sure this is all ok with her...

Until you took a pic of her with no pants on shoveling snow and posted it online....
We have now entered a whole new realm of --- " Oh crap "...
I remember when I was a kid and I was doing something I should definitely not have been doing in front of my father...
I never saw it coming,,, one second I was all happy and proud of how far I was pushing my luck with my pop...
The next second I was trying to figure out why the back of my head hurt and how I got on the floor 5 ft from where I was standing...
In that split second I went from all happy and proud to "OMG What was I thinking"......

I fear you have one of these moments coming Woody,, lol....

Teddy

I'm imagining a miscommunication.

"Oh, baby! I can't wait to get you out of those clothes and get busy!"

"Ok, honey. I'll get the shovel."

That is one iron-tough lady! I keep her if I were you. Say nice things to her when she comes in. maybe a hot cup of coffee? Besides, she's armed...

Back