• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PAINKILLER MAX!!! FOR SALE - Last One Ever

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryT

Reaction score
I have 1 PAINKILLER MAX left brand new in the box, See the pic for all its details get it for the low Price of only 200.00 Plus shipping, First person to say I DEFINITELY WANT IT gets it. Thanks! Gary T.

sxqJ8VU.jpg

I definitely want it.

Wife is gonna kill me.

I must complete the set.

Pardon the ear piercing howl from my home, if you can hear it from there

Man that sucks.

It lasted longer than I figured it would. Nice grab, I couldn't swing it with the holidays right around the corner.

If anyone is interested I have 1 set of the Large Blastcaps and like 15 sets of the small Blastcaps left.

The Large holds 12g of BP 26.00 a Set plus 5.00 shipping.

The Small holds 4+g of BP 24.00 a Set plus 5.00 shipping no matter how many sets.

Gary, you don't know me, though we did meet once. Are you still in the hobby? Any chance we'll ever see you at a Red Glare again?

Hi John, no not out 100% just been a long hiatus. I've looked for info on RG? But found nothing? Is there going to be one? ?

Hi John, no not out 100% just been a long hiatus. I've looked for info on RG? But found nothing? Is there going to be one? ?

We're back at Higgs Farm starting Nov. 18. No fall Red Glare, but definitely one in April. At the April launch, we expect to see Feckless Councel's 3/4 scale Mercury Redstone and Tom Cohen's 500 lb. Big Blue as highlights. Come on down!

Just may have to do that, I have to get my fill of Tommys Chicken! why no RG this fall though?

Just may have to do that, I have to get my fill of Tommys Chicken! why no RG this fall though?

It's always a crap shoot whether we'll have access to Higgs Farm by November. This year, the decision wasn't made until mid-October, and I believe there is still a question as to the recovery area and a late bean crop. Or something. :confused2:

Got started on my Painkiller Max kit you sent me last week, cant wait to fly it! Glad to see you back on the boards Gary!!
-Brian:wink:

I bought the "last ever" Painkiller Max. It arrived safely today, thanks Gary. All parts slide together well, this should be a fun build, it will be my L3 cert project.

Anyone have for sale any of the extras I'll need, e.g., 75mm retainer, shock cords and parachutes?
Thanks,
Bill

dry fit.jpg

Thanks, Chris. I've never even seen a Loki motor, but they sound interesting. The sim shows this rocket going over 11,000 feet with the weakest available M, and the launch fields here in Florida aren't that big, so I'll probably not get too adventurous.

Sorry Bill All the Micros are long gone, was a nice little package. The kit with its 24mm MM and the included CTI 24mm 6XL Case and closure.

Latest posts

Back