• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Over 50 new body tubes $25

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxm

Reaction score
DSC_4499.jpgDSC_4507.jpgDSC_4506.jpgDSC_4505.jpgDSC_4504.jpgDSC_4503.jpgDSC_4502.jpgDSC_4501.jpgDSC_4500.jpgDSC_4508.jpg
Please do not ask me to list the sizes. Look at the pictures and decide if this is useful to you.
Listing a whole bunch of rockets...to keep things easy for both of us, a few simple things:
Paypal only, USA only, prices are firm and fair. Do not say "I'll take it!" until you have PP ready to go. Thanks!
$18 shipping

"

Last edited:
Would shipping costs decrease if you opened the bags and nested the tubes inside one another? (Or just nested the unbagged ones?) I'm not sure how you're shipping now (and if you're putting them in each other already, sorry.), but $18 is a bit high for the price you have the tubes (though all in all it's still a pretty good deal).

No due to size shipping is that much and it's still a good deal

When looking to buy stuff, on eBay or whatever, I just add up the shippping and the product and decide if it is a good deal or not. If they want to charge $1 for the product and $99 for shipping, what do I care, as long as it is worth $190 to me.
at any rate, shipping is not that cheap anymore...all I'm getting is $25 for all these tubes...not exactly making out on the shipping!

When looking to buy stuff, on eBay or whatever, I just add up the shippping and the product and decide if it is a good deal or not. If they want to charge $1 for the product and $99 for shipping, what do I care, as long as it is worth $190 to me.
at any rate, shipping is not that cheap anymore...all I'm getting is $25 for all these tubes...not exactly making out on the shipping!

Point taken. :) I'll have to negotiate tommorow and see if I can get it if nobody else takes it.

I don't negotiate, I price things cheap to begin with, don't want a lot of back and forth.

There's no problem at all. I thought you might have meant that.

Back