Original Viva Knievel Harley Davidsons For Sale On Ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure remember the days of EK, in those years of 8,9,10 , early 70's when he was at the hight of popularity. I know most people watched just to see him wipe out, I always hope he would make it, I always was afraid that he would get himself killed then I wouldn't get to see him jump any more.

I also had one of the toy's.

evel-knievel-stunt-cycle.jpg knievel 12.jpg

Here's a guy jumping a dog heavy, no suspention Harley over twenty semi's. He lived here in Bradenton Fl., there was radio shock jock here that would call him just to get him riled up, and boy did he get riled up, the language that would come from his mouth over the radio, WOOO WEE. They didn't call him evil for nothing. His son did some spectacular jumps too, but he used dirt bikes made for hard landings. He was also smart enough to make his money and hang it up.

These Evil Knevil toys got me reminiscing of others, how many remember these...The ol' rip cord SSP racers, I had several, dragsters, and especially the smash up derby, what could be a better toy for a young boy than a car that flies to pieces when it hit some thing, then put it all back together and do it a again.

2721888033_acf5165f5f.jpg kenner-SSP-king-cobra-with-ripcord-1.jpg superstocker004.jpg

Back