Order HPR motors with expired temp card?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems that NAR is pretty backed up on records updates. My temp HPR card has recently expired. Will vendors still sell me motors? What has everyone's experience been?

It seems that NAR is pretty backed up on records updates. My temp HPR card has recently expired. Will vendors still sell me motors? What has everyone's experience been?

Both NAR and Tripoli publish lists that allow vendors to check on the status of their members certifications. You should have no problems as long as your membership is current.

Do you see that when you login or have you just not received new credentials?
Marie should be updating the database as forms are submitted.

Both. Not updated and not received new creds. Local members agree that NAR has been backed up. I sent a recent follow up email but haven't received an update yet. I didn't realize my temp card was expired on Saturday when I launched but luckily my cert team member was on duty.

Both. Not updated and not received new creds. Local members agree that NAR has been backed up. I sent a recent follow up email but haven't received an update yet. I didn't realize my temp card was expired on Saturday when I launched but luckily my cert team member was on duty.
Get on the NAR Facebook group and mention it. It’s monitored by trustees.
Credentials are backed up, definitely. I’m not sure why the online database should be backed up.

I heard from Marie today after following up. Sounds like there were some email problems so my email submission never got received/processed. If you are waiting on an update I recommend sending a follow up email.
Same thing happened to me last year. I called and got it all squared away.

Back