Orbital Engineering Spaceplanes - New US Dealer!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damage...

Reaction score
We are very pleased to announce that

Uncle Mike's Rocket Shop

have kindly agreed to be our new dealer in the USA and are about to receive a shipment of Orbital Engineering's VMX-2 and VMX-12 Spaceplanes.

Uncle Mike's will also shortly be receiving a demo version of the
RC VMX-20 Voodoo to take to launch meets, prior to the kit release in the summer.

Thanks and best wishes Mike!

Damage

PS - our website will be up and running again very shortly - please bear with us.

Hi Damage!

Glad to see that you have lined up a new US vendor and are ironing out the website!

Can't wait to get my hands on one of your kits! But...I'm glad that I was patient enough to wait for them to get here in the states!

That's great news Damage. :cool: Won't be saying no to purchasing one of your VMX Spaceplanes from everyone's favourite rocket uncle. ;) Hope all goes well in getting your website back up and running.

Cheers ...... Pete

Originally posted by Motörhead
everyone's favourite rocket uncle. ;)
Wooo.... I didn't know Uncle Bob was going to be having some super secret new hybrid powered VMX ;)

Glad to hear the website will soon be back up Gary.

Ive just been informed by Gary (Damage) that our first shipment of gliders has left England and are on their way:) We should have then in 5 to 7 days. will be posting prices on the web site before the end of the week.

Those are some awesome looking rocket gliders :) My mouse button finger is itching to click the 'add to basket' button when stock arrives! And my debit card is screaming! :D

Thank you gang!! Im guessing they will be here by Sat 4/7. Will keep everyone posted.

We had thought about taking pre-sales, but we get nervous about taking money without having stock on hand. God forbid theres a problem (mail delay, lost etc.)

I've got a VMX-12 Vantage already under construction, although it's still down in Florida with the rest of my rocket stuff. All that stuff will be here with me in Virginia in a few weeks. Perhaps I should move this model a little higher on my build priority list....

Gorgeous. I hope there's some left in a couple of months. I've kind of spent my April rocketry budget (and some of May's).

We are out of the VMX-12 Vantage. Contacted Orbital for a fresh supply.

Will keep you posted, and thank you all. These things are selling great.

Mike

Just had your email

Will post Monday, should take 5 days.:)

If the new prototypes are ready by then I'll include one.:eek:

Thinking of holding a photo competition for TFRs - best pic of a VMX

Prize maybe one of the new RC VMXs - you up for it?;)

Damage

I may allocate a judge for each country's dealership

ie US, UK and ROW

Heck - does this mean I have to give 3 prizes...?:eek:

I modified one a while back but I don't think I ever posted pics.

I tried for the X-B70 look.

It flew OK but needs some more trim work.

The main tube was cut/spliced for the odd fueselage bend and I added the canards.

Just got confirmation that our next shipment from England will be on its way soon. More details to follow.

All of you who requested a VMX-12 to be held will of course be first in line for this batch.

Thank you

Just got confirmation from Gary that our next shipment of VMX-12s will be in the mail 5/11/07 :)

Mike

In case you have tried to get hold of me our email has been down for a few days. I'll contact you when it's back up.

Gary

Hey Mike

We are back up for emails.

Not seen any posts re the bonus goodies in the kits as yet, but maybe no TFR's have been lucky so far?

Voodoo RC pics shortly, demo kit to follow,along with competition details.

Gary

Back