Openrocket not exporting right size part

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have misread your post - but are you saying that the document you posted a screenshot of needs to be updated?
No. Or not really. Or maybe. :dontknow:

What the tutorial says "can" be done is in fact what the program will do by default. It's always worthwhile to check the advanced options before exporting just to make sure everything is set the way you want. In that case you would see scale set to 1000.

No. Or not really. Or maybe. :dontknow:

What the tutorial says "can" be done is in fact what the program will do by default. It's always worthwhile to check the advanced options before exporting just to make sure everything is set the way you want. In that case you would see scale set to 1000.
Okay - I was referring to the comment in the tutorial about the default dimensions being in meters.

I started with a 3-inch nose but if I open it in 360 its 10 times the size exactly. I can't attach OBJ sorry.

Just a plea: If we reference software that not all modelers use, it would be useful to please specify the full name. So, in this case, I assume that you are exporting from OpenRocket (OR is fine; everyone pretty much knows what this is) to Fusion 360 to allow you to model some parts. Yes? Many thanks, and good luck.

Just a plea: If we reference software that not all modelers use, it would be useful to please specify the full name. So, in this case, I assume that you are exporting from OpenRocket (OR is fine; everyone pretty much knows what this is) to Fusion 360 to allow you to model some parts. Yes? Many thanks, and good luck.
sorry I assumed that everyone is aware it!

Yea, I was wondering why someone would be trying to open the OpenRocket export in Norton 360 😅

Back