Open Rocket Help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I like open rocket but cannot get it to open again. I have tried reinstalling it and I keep getting the same error.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.01.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.01.36 AM.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 93
Hours... but your second post was 6 minutes after the initial one?

Come on now... admit it, you've got a time machine, don't you?

I use win10, the Java OpenRocket has stopped launching. te .exeversion of OpenRocket gives simulation readings very high compared to the java version.. installed it on a friends computer, simulated and there was more than a 3000m apogee difference between them

I use win10, the Java OpenRocket has stopped launching. te .exeversion of OpenRocket gives simulation readings very high compared to the java version.. installed it on a friends computer, simulated and there was more than a 3000m apogee difference between them
Problem resolved in other thread.

Still no love for Android phones
That's because Android OR version development stopped years ago iirc, or at least no one has stepped up to work on it. OR is an entirely volunteer project at this point (both Android and computer versions).

Problem resolved in other thread.

Wait, what???? What other thread?

Latest posts

Back