Open Rocket File For Mad cow FG Black Brant II?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
Hey all. Anyone have an Openrocket file for the Madcow fiberglass 2.6" Black Brant II? Almost complete and ready to run Sims. Final pics to come shortly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Oz

You can download the Rocsim file from Madcow's website and open it with OR.

Yeah me neither but it worked for the Sea Wolf. It'll give you a good starting point anyway. I'll be doing the same soon, as I also have a 2.6" BBII next up on the build table.

Yeah me neither but it worked for the Sea Wolf. It'll give you a good starting point anyway. I'll be doing the same soon, as I also have a 2.6" BBII next up on the build table.

That's all I need anyway. A starting point. Mine is so heavily altered from stock, (dual deploy keeping basically the same length, removable fin canister, etc.), that I was hoping to not have to input from scratch. Checking it shortly. I'll sure let you know? :)

Hey Ryan. The file worked Like a champ. Had to figure out how to unzip it first but otherwise looks like it will work fine. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. I'll be posting pics of my completed build very soon, stay tuned :) Oz

.rkt files will are opened by OR just like .ork files are no fidd'lin needed.

Last edited:
About the only thing I have to do to .rkt files after opening them is change the appearance of the 3d rendered model as the rock is dark blue in color.

Back